TexaSpec Inspections Company Overview

The best choice for home inspection services

TexaSpec Inspection is a family owned and operated business that provides consumers with confidence in purchasing or selling real estate properties. Our promise to you is that we dedicate 100% of our time delivering First-Class Services to you, our customer. Our policy is on-time every time. When we say we will do something, you can count on it. Our philosophy about business is simple. We put ourselves in your shoes, treat you like family and inspect as though we was purchasing the property ourselves. If you will give us just 10% of your confidence, we will earn the other 90%. When experience and knowledge count, you can count on TexaSpec Inspections.

TexaSpec continues to be a fast growing Houston based Corporation that has earned the title as "The Preferred Inspection Company" because generations of clients, their families and friends have and continue to use TexaSpec for all of their inspection needs. In fact, TexaSpec has performed literally thousands of inspections and has been in the inspection business since 1994 in the Greater Houston Marketing Area. We are proud of our reputation and extremely appreciative to each of our customers. TexaSpec is built on a commitment to excellence with solid personal principles, ethics, and the highest of Christian standards. TexaSpec offers only the highest quality of service, competitive prices and same day computer generated reports that are easy to read, detailed and informative with ample digital photos.

 

Memberships & Affiliations

TexaSpec is built on a commitment to excellence with solid personal principles, ethics, and the highest of Christian standards.

 

 

Our Credentials

Paul W. Roebuck, Sr., CPI, MTI, ACI


Brenda Roebuck


Sal DelaGarza